OpenText Correspondence Tracking
An enterprise-class solution that helps organizations track and improve coordination and communication for incoming correspondence that requires a formal response.
Organizations require a solution that will provide an easy-to-use, automated process for receiving, tracking, and responding to incoming correspondence in a way that provides timely responses, reduces backlog, and provides a full history of all interactions. OpenText Correspondence Tracking fits this by effectively tracking and improving coordination and communication for any incoming correspondence, from both internal and external sources.
The solution extends the capabilities of the Open Text Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Suite with a comprehensive offering to support the capture, tracking, and management of correspondences and related administrative tasks. Organizations use it to track all correspondence in any format and ensure that the necessary response has been made, determine how long it took to respond, and what the response contained. Significantly improve your efficiency and productivity with this comprehensive solution for tracking inbound and outbound correspondences, managing correspondence handling processes, and storing correspondence content in a secure, long-term archive.
- Improve customer service with quick action and informed responses
- Increase productivity and reduce cost through automated processes, increased transparency, and improved response capability
- Reduce risk and assure compliance by eliminating missed deadlines through increased controls
- Guarantee security and privacy of information at all levels of your organization
- Decrease operating expenses by eliminating the need for physical storage of documents
- A Correspondence Dashboard provides a single view for one-click access to Inbox, In-Progress, Management, Search, Report and Administration features.
- Support for multiple correspondence types (i.e. business processes) via the ability to configure an additional form to capture the process-specific metadata and an additional workflow to automate the required process steps.
- Users can easily create and/or view references to existing correspondence that is related to the one currently being worked, eliminating the need for the same (or similar) response to be re-written from scratch for multiple inquiries.
- Metadata corresponding to workflows, attachments, and correspondents is maintained in configurable forms that are associated with the workflow. Virtually all form fields can be customized.
- Integrated scanning and fax solutions allow hardcopy and fax documents to be easily ingested into the solution. Text created by OCR is stored (and indexed) with the scanned image, allowing for full text search of scanned images.
- An Optional DoD 5015.2 Records Management feature is available for managing incoming and outgoing correspondence as official records.
Correspondence tracking processes are automated using customizable workflows. Individual workflow steps in the process can be easily accessed, reviewed, and approved.