Courses & Workshops
3-2011 Data Archiving for SAP® Solutions: Customizing (formerly 764)
Duration: 2 days
- Students learn basic procedures for successfully implementing SAP Data Archiving (with OpenText SAP® Solutions - Data Archiving). In addition, students will learn to perform archiving runs and become familiar with suitable access methods.
- Terminology and functionality
- Data archiving requirements
- Archiving process
- Archiving runs
- SAP ADK® - Archive Development Kit
- AO - archiving objects
- SAP access methods
- Overview of access strategies with Data Archiving
- SAP Archive Information System® (AS)
- OpenText DataArchivePlus Introduction
- Team members in data archiving projects
- Consultants for SAP and data archiving
- Customers with Data Archiving solutions
- Good SAP knowledge
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||1,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||2,300.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.