Courses & Workshops
OTWCM Presentation Server Certification Program
Duration: 3 days
The OTWCM Certification Program is design for the participation to be certified as Livelink WCM Presentation Server Consultant.
- Day 1+2, Repetition
- Dynamic Frameworks
- Objects, Pages, Templates, Slots
- Data Table Objects
- Site Admin & Manager
- Navigation Concepts
- Using External Data Sources
- Working with Multimedia
- Authorization and User Management
- Custom Properties
- Content Policies
- Day 3, Certification - Practical Project and Exam
- The certification contains an exam with written and practical parts. The written part requires administrative skills such as taught in 210 Webmaster Basic/211 Webmaster Advanced
- MS Windows Server 2000
- RDBMS: MS SQL 2000
- Livelink WCM Presentation Server 9.7
The following software is used in the course:
- Members of Customer Competence Center (CCC)
- WCM Consultants/Admims
- Experienced Customers
- 210 Livelink WCM Presentation Server - Webmaster Basic (or equivalent Knowledge)
- 211 Livelink WCM Presentation Server - Webmaster Advanced
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||3,450.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.