Courses & Workshops
2-0117 WebReports Design I v10.5 SP1
Duration: 1 day
The 1-day course provides the core information you need to implement and deploy solutions to your organization's reporting and custom application requirements with WebReports. This course is intended to be an introduction to Content Server WebReports. WebReports provides a very rich set of capabilities that can be used in simple or very advanced ways. The aim of this course is to introduce some of the main features and how to use them. More advanced topics are dealt with in the WebReport Design II course.
The intended audience is people who want to create WebReports or at least understand how they are created and what is possible. It is also intended to help administrators of systems with WebReports licensed. The course is suitable for power end-users, report developers and administrators.
- WebReport Basics including Data Sources and Output Destinations
- Scheduling WebReports
- WebReport Tags, Links, Constants, User Prompts, and Parameters
- Filtering and Sorting WebReport Results
- WebReport Sub-Reports
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Create WebReports that Query users for parameters and display results in a custom format in the browser, Save report results as documents in Content Server or Deliver reports by email
- Configure a WebReport to run on a schedule
- Use Advanced Search to launch WebReports to provide custom search results
- Use saved Search Queries as a data source
- Use WebReport tags to Sort results, Filter data, Control page content or Convert data like Node IDs or User IDs into names or other useful information
- Use Sub-WebReports to combine results from multiple WebReports
Power Users, Report Developers and System Administrators
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Italy||600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||1,150.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||GBP||2,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||550.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||4,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Aug 17, 2017||On-site||English||Reading, UK - Open Text||550.00||Add to Cart|
|Aug 17, 2017||On-site||English||Hoofddorp, NL||700.00||Add to Cart|
|Nov 16, 2017||On-site||English||Hoofddorp, NL||700.00||Add to Cart|