Courses & Workshops
3-0136 What's New in OpenText Content Server 10 (formerly 109)
Duration: 2 days
This 2-day course is designed to expose the student to many of the new and updated features, as well as differences in the administration of OpenText Content Server v10. Each section of the course is directed to the system administrator and concludes with the end user's viewpoint of the topic.
- Introduction to upgrading from previous versions
- Review of available support documents and resources
- Facets and faceted browsing
- Multilingual Metadata and Language Packs for localization
- Pulse (integrated social networking)
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the new and updated features of Content Server 10
- Administer new and changed GUI components
- Administer Facets and create Facets and Facet Trees
- Administer Pulse (integrated social networking)
- Administer the new Content Server search engine and filters
- Prepare to upgrade from a previous version to 10.0
- Administer custom columns
- Administer Multilingual Metadata
- Install and administer Language Packs for localization
- Administer the new Content Server thread model and scaling
- Understand the Content Server database schema changes
- System Administrators
- Site Administrators
- Support Personnel
- System Architects
- System administration knowledge of previous versions of Content Server
- Knowledge of web server and database administration
- Basic understanding of SQL to query the database when writing reports
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||600.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||€ - France||1,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||1,790.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||2,300.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||11,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||1,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||1,790.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Oct 10, 2016||On-site||3-0136||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||1,400.00||Add to Cart|
|Oct 10, 2016||On-site||3-0136||English||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||1,400.00||Add to Cart|