Courses & Workshops
4-2405 Mobility Technical Enablement Training (Black Belt Program)
Duration: 4 days
This four-day course provides the overall technical fundamental knowledge you need in both aspects of Design and Integration to OpenText Mobility WAVE platform solutions. Designed for all who intends to become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in WAVE platform solutions — including Applications Designers, Creative Designers and Integration Developers — the Mobility Technical Enablement training course provides a complete competency in designing and developing the integration for mobile applications with OpenText Mobility WAVE platform solutions.
By the end of this course, you will be able to learn:
- Advanced Studio Training
- Main rules of page design
- Using Margins and Padding
- Containers: differentiation and use cases
- Specialized blocks and slots
- Rendering hints
- Optimisation for device profiling
- Tips and Tricks Articulate Unique Sales Propositions (USPs) & Competitive Advantages of WAVE
- Advanced Integration training
- Content Ingestion XML format
- Presentation of the Cache and Expiry mechanisms
- Using HTTP headers
- Using Actions
- MPS API presentation
- Wave Push API's and their usage: Page push, Block Proxy, SUS
- Hands-on application of the Black Belt - Design Theory training through real-life use cases
- Hands-on application of the Black Belt - Integration Theory training through real-life use cases
The Mobility Technical Enablement Training course is designed for all who intends to become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in designing & developing mobile applications using OpenText Mobility WAVE Platform solutions —including Applications Designers, Creative Designers and Integration Developers.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||2,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||2,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Nordic||2,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Spain||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,200.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.