Courses & Workshops
2-2401 Mobility Pre-Sales Enablement Training (Green Belt Program)
Duration: 2 days
This two-day course provides the overall business & technical fundamental knowledge you need to take on the pre-sales engagement of OpenText Mobility WAVE platform solutions. Designed for all personnel involved in the pre-sales engagements —including Customer Engagement Managers, Pre-Sales Technical Consultants, Solutions Consultants and Integration Developers — the Mobility Pre-Sales Enablement training course provides a complete competency in supporting all pre-sales engagements and generate sales leads with WAVE platform solutions.
By the end of this course, you will be able to learn:
- Differentiate between OTE & WAVE platform solutions
- Articulate Unique Sales Propositions (USPs) & Competitive Advantages of WAVE
- Understand the CREATE/DEVELOP/DELIVER Phases & its implications on sales business models & cycle time
- Understand the WAVE Architecture & Schema definition
- Analyse the use cases and mobile app propositions mapping to technical features of WAVE
- Understand and use the complete suite of WAVE Tools (Studio /MR Creator/Wave Studio/MR Creator/Usage Stats reports etc)
- Understand the various aspects of technical implementation with WAVE platform
- Create, modify and build mobile apps prototype with Wave Studio/MR Creator
- Ability to do rapid prototyping with static data based on xml codes library
- Ability to read/ interpret Studio components into xml schema
- Ability to use WAVE Studio Tool to make basic changes to existing components library
- Ability to use MR Creator to execute all media registration
- Ability to find & review Content Error Logs
- Ability to deploy application to WAVE Server
The Mobility Pre-Sales Enablement Training course is designed for all personnel involved in the pre-sales engagements —including Customer Engagement Managers, Pre-Sales Technical Consultants, Solutions Consultants and Integration Developers.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Nordic||1,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,100.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.