OpenText Contract Center
Increase compliance, reduce costs and shorten contract processing time
Legally binding contracts and agreements touch every area of the enterprise, defining relationships with partners, suppliers, customers, and employees. The problem is many organizations find contracts are spread throughout in various departments, where different types are not managed correctly, there are manual steps in processing and contracts end up in different formats and stored in different systems. The result is long cycle times and high costs for contract management, and the risk of not complying with internal information governance mandates or regulatory requirements.
OpenText Contract Center provides a completed integrated solution for all types of contracts, including buy-side, sell-side, and other legal agreements. It is an out-of-the-box solution for all aspects of contract processing, from initiation and request, to authoring, negotiation, approval, execution, management, and renewal.
- Rapidly locate all contract knowledge across the enterprise through a centralized, secure repository
- Enforce contract standardization and minimize risk through use of templates that incorporate approved language
- Accelerate cycle times and reduce operational costs by automating the creation, review, approval and even execution processes
- Take advantage of contract incentives by effectively managing key milestones
- Ensure adherence to terms and conditions
- Proactively manage renewals for increased revenue and cost savings
- Powerful search and analytics tools enable extensive insight into contract performance
- Control archiving and dispositions, making sure contracts age appropriately minimizing exposure to risk due to non-compliance
En savoir plus
Connectez-vous au microsite dédié à la gestion des contrats proposée par OpenText