San Diego State University
San Diego State University transforms voice communications
Major California university deploys OpenText™ CX-E Voice to support 200,000 calls per week.
- Needed seamless integration with other communication infrastructure
- Mobile access to messages from anywhere, at any time
- Achieved 4X savings in maintenance
- Improved caller experience with Speech-enabled directory
- Increased communications resiliency while processing 200,000+ calls per week
- Optimized investments by adding unified messaging to existing UC components
About San Diego State University
With an enrollment of 34,000 students, San Diego State University is the largest university in San Diego, as well as the oldest and one of the largest in the 23 campus California State University system. As a leading public research university, SDSU employs 9,600 faculty and staff with 188 degree programs offered across more than 90 schools, departments and programs.