International UK-based Charity
International organization transforms HR with new shared service operating model
UK-based charity increases automation, enables employee self-service and ensures regional compliance with HR document management using OpenText™ Extended ECM for SAP® SuccessFactors®.
- Inconsistent document management across more than 100 worldwide locations
- Difficulty tracking rules and strategy in the midst of variable regulations
- Delays and privacy challenges attached to paper-based methods employed at some offices
- Achieved global consistency and compliance
- Increased productivity and cost savings
- Empowered team members with efficient tools
About International UK-based Charity
In 2019, a UK-based international nonprofit public corporation set targets for moving to a new human resources operating model. The organization encouraged positive, flexible experiences for its worldwide workforce by replacing paper-based management with SAP® SuccessFactors® human resources software. It then needed to match global HR self-service with secure digital strategy and document management at all levels.