NuStar Energy L.P.
NuStar Energy implementing OpenText Content Suite for multiple business processes
OpenText Email Management for Microsoft Exchange helps NuStar Energy reduce the cost and risk of mismanaged corporate email
- Dramatic growth in email; "keep everything forever" mentality
- Inadequate email storage
- Lack of disposition rules drive up legal costs and risks
- OpenText Archive Server
- OpenText Content Server
- OpenText Email Management for Microsoft Exchange
- OpenText Records Management
- Mitigate legal risk associated with mismanaged email; decreased litigation costs
- Able to securely store, manage, and retrieve email content
- Compliance with company policies and practices
- An increase in electronic storage space
About NuStar Energy L.P.
NuStar Energy L.P., a publicly traded master limited partnership based in San Antonio, is one of the largest independent liquids terminal and pipeline operators in the nation. NuStar currently has approximately 8,700 miles of pipeline and 79 terminal and storage facilities that store and distribute crude oil, refined products and specialty liquids. The partnership’s combined system has approximately 94 million barrels of storage capacity, and NuStar has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, including St. Eustatius in the Caribbean, and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit NuStar Energy L.P.'s website at www.nustarenergy.com