Digitize and manage information to address today’s crucial healthcare needs
Exchanging data across the industry
With increasingly overcrowded and distanced healthcare providers, patient information needs to be securely and easily accessed, while keeping data secure and streamlining regulatory compliance.
As many healthcare digitize their services to offer telemedicine services, there is a greater need to also digitize their information and workflows for secure, compliant and efficient clinical and non-clinical document exchange.
As patient volume and subsequent data increases, the industry is looking towards advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence, to help automate tasks and enable new ways for patients to receive care that contribute to the long-term sustainability of the system.
In a digital-first world, it is essential to achieve a holistic patient view through interoperable, accessible care records to provide better patient care.
Customer success stories
OpenText Healthcare solutions benefits
Exchange information securely
Enable secure and compliant exchange of PHI
Streamline management of patient records and content
Drive digital transformation to improve patient engagement
Improve quality of care, operations and outcomes
Unify access to data
Enable data-driven decisions with analytics and reporting
Leverage business intelligence to improve operations
OpenText Healthcare solutions
Security and compliance
Records and content management
Analytics and reporting
Contact us to speak with a member of the Healthcare team
- Information is the Digital Equivalent of Snow
- Protecting sensitive information can’t be left to chance
- HIMSS19: Intelligent and connected healthcare begins with OpenText
- Speed and security
- Three ways OpenText and Quest Diagnostics are modernizing customer experience in healthcare
- Treating digital risk at Banner Health
- ApplicationXtender fills gap in healthcare document management
- Intelligent and Connected Healthcare Begins with Paperless Fax
- Preparing for a digital future in healthcare
- OpenText InfoArchive for Healthcare