eDiscovery Services benefits
Lower total discovery costs
Leverage superior technological capabilities backed by deep knowledge and expertise in every phase of discovery, including document review and investigations, to ensure the best results at the lowest possible cost.
Gain predictability and consistency
Develop repeatable eDiscovery processes for the organization, ensuring the best use of technology and process to actively control costs and risk.
Get expertise, when it is needed
Fill current capability gaps from collections and legal hold to data management, review or analysis with what is needed, whether a fully outsourced solution or a hybrid approach.
Ensure defensibility and lower risk
Identify and protect sensitive data, ensure robust QC protocols and create audit trails to lower risk across all stages of a project.
Contact us to speak with a member of the Legal Tech team
- OpenText Seamless eDiscovery solution overview
- OpenText eDiscovery & Investigations Services overview
- The evolution of investigation and early case assessment
- What is eDiscovery software?
- How to increase billable hours and revenue for your law firm
- How to handle chat data in eDiscovery and investigations