OpenText™ offers product and role-based certifications that recognize learning achievement milestones and confirm qualified knowledge and skills.
Security and Forensics
Digital Process Automation
- Extended ECM for Microsoft Office365 Administrator Certification
- Extended ECM for SAP Solutions Foundation Certification
- Extended ECM for SAP SuccessFactors Consultant Certification
- Capture Solutions for SAP Consultant Certification
- Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) Consultant Certification
- Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) for SAP Solutions: Solutions Beyond Invoice Consultant
These programs are intended for those users who have completed the pre-requisite courses and require review and preparation to pass the certification exam.
Certification Boot Camps
These sessions are comprised of a combination of accelerated learning, practical experience and networking. Materials used in each course may include, eLearning, instructor-led classroom sessions, lectures from field experts, case study solutions, role playing as a customer, the development and presentation of a project and final certification exams.
Certification is awarded to participants that obtain a passing grade in the certification exams.
- OpenText certifications achieved and all certification badges issued after May 30, 2021 will be valid for a three-year period. Renewal of an expired certification requires completion of the current exam.
- Renewal of a certification is available at a 50% discount off list price until the certification expires.
- OpenText strongly recommends completion of pre-requisite courses before attempting a certification exam.
- All in-class Certification programs will be supervised by an OpenText approved instructor or facilitator.
- To receive a certification, the candidate must obtain a grade of at least 70 to 80% (depending on the specific exam).
- Participants who pass an exam cannot take the exam again to improve their results. No 'make-up' exams are permitted.
- Disclosure of exam content and other acts of misconduct during or after the certification are strictly prohibited. If such an act occurs, the certification will not be awarded or may be revoked.
- For details on EnCase Certification regulations, click here
Search and register online for scheduled courses: