OpenText™ offers product and role-based certifications that recognize learning achievement milestones and confirm qualified knowledge and skills.
These programs are intended for those users who have completed the pre-requisite courses and require review and preparation to pass the certification exam.
Certification Boot Camps
These sessions are comprised of a combination of accelerated learning, practical experience and networking. Materials used in each course may include, eLearning, instructor-led classroom sessions, lectures from field experts, case study solutions, role playing as a customer, the development and presentation of a project and final certification exams.
Certification is awarded to participants that obtain a passing grade in the certification exams.
- All in-class Certification programs will be supervised by an OpenText approved instructor or facilitator.
- To receive a certification, the candidate must obtain a grade of at least 70 to 80% (depending on the specific exam).
- If a participant fails an exam, they have the option to re-write it once, at a fee of $400 USD. If the second exam is failed, the participant needs to complete the pre-requisite training for the standard fees before being granted another attempt.
- Participants who pass an exam cannot take the exam again to improve their results. No 'make-up' exams are permitted.
- Disclosure of exam content and other acts of misconduct during or after the certification are strictly prohibited. If such an act occurs, the certification will not be awarded or may be revoked.
- For details on EnCase Certification regulations, click here
Search and register online for scheduled courses: