OpenText Content Server Mobile
Accelerate business process and enable users to remain connected and productive, wherever they are
OpenText™ Content Server Mobile is a secure enterprise mobile content management system that connects content and processes, allowing iOS and Android smartphone users to view and interact with OpenText™ Content Suite and OpenText™ Extended ECM information while away from their desk.
Extended ECM works with Content Server Mobile to connect lead business application processes and interact with connected workspaces on mobile devices. It allows users to take and upload photos to document incidents in realtime, open workspaces by scanning QR codes, view teams and metadata and manage and view important documents.
Content Server Mobile brings familiar styling from Content Suite and Extended ECM Smart View to iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Tiles on the home screen appear in the same order, and icons and colors are the same, to offer a consistent experience on a PC, tablet or mobile device, allowing users to quickly work on content from the nearest screen, whatever the size.
New Mobile Experience with Familiar UI
IT Administrators can control user access and content via the secure OpenText™ AppWorks™ Gateway, which provides a full audit trail of mobile activity. Administrators can search for any user on the system and see connection times and the types of devices being used to connect to the server. They can even issue a wipe command to remove any information within the Content Server Mobile application but leave all other applications intact.
Users can access Content Server repositories on the go and browse, view, download and edit documents. They can also store the content right on their mobile device for easy access, even offline.
Mobile content management solution benefits
Content Server Mobile enables organizations to:
- Quickly access information from mobile devices with the familiar style of Content Suite and Extended ECM Smart View
- Ensure compliance and mitigate security threats by leveraging existing Content Suite user access, permission controls and security policies
- View documents on smartphones without the application that generated the content
- View documents without VPN or offline
- Edit content with direct access to third-party mobile device editors, such as Microsoft® Word, and save back to Content Suite and Extended ECM